Mr. Sohail Kamran
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Assistant Professor (Aug 2006 - To Date)
- MS (Management)
Brunel University, London, UK (Sept 2005).
- MBA (Marketing)
International Islamic University Islamabad (Sept 2001).
- Kiani, I, Z., Kamran, S. (2012), Consumers' attitude towards viral marketing in Pakistan, Management & Marketing, Challenges for the Knowledge Society, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 645-662.
- Kamran, S., and Attiq, M. (2011) Value recovery with customer dissatisfaction: A study of restaurant services in Pakistan, Tourism and Hospitality Research, Vol. 11 No. 3 pp. 169 - 180. doi: 10.1177/1467358411415088.
- Muzzaffar, F and Kamran, S. (2011), SMS advertising: Youth attitude towards perceived ad informativeness, Irritation and ad credibility, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol .3 No.1.
- Sabir, A. Kamran, S (2011) Consumer Attitude towards Information Privacy in Banking Sector of Pakistan, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol .2, No. 10. pp.159-170.
- Kamran, S (2010) Mobile Phone: Calling and Texting patterns of College Students in Pakistan, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol 5, No.4, pp 26-36.
- Kamran, S(2010), Potential Issues of Skin Fairness Creams TV Commercials in Pakistan, Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, Vol.15,No.1, pp. 15-20.
- Phone: 051- 9292900, Ext: 134