The Department of Business Administration of FJWU provides high-quality comprehensive education in all popular areas of business and thus equips its students with standard skills and knowledge necessary to assume high-level responsibilities of business leaders, enterprise managers, financial executives and marketing experts.
By following positive reinforcement approach of teaching, students are trained to develop innovative thinking, creative planning and rapid adjustment to the prevailing work environment. The study programs of Business Administration are designed to be such integrated programs as enable students to become leaders, thinkers, and innovators and to be able to apply their skills, analytical tools and critical knowledge in diverse careers. On successful completion of a highly comprehensive curriculum, Business Administration students achieve competence of identifying and assessing business problems and use their competencies to solve real time business situation.
The department of business Administration is continuously working to achieve the following objectives:
- To play a leading role in the development of ideas that shape the worlds of business and management;
- To Prepare future leaders of business and education, by delivering the highest quality education to a large and diverse group of graduate and undergraduate
- To contribute to advancement of human intelligence and to the promulgation and development of knowledge and understanding in the business domain.
- To prepare professionals in accounting, finance, Marketing and HRM, through the utilization of innovative educational processes, in a modern, global and technological business environment.
- To transform the graduate to play a pioneering and leading role in the community, enabling him or her to take responsibilities and contribute to solving problems through innovative thinking, collective work, reflection, and self-development.
Welcome Message of the Head of Department
Ms Saiqa Saddique Qureshi
Incharge, Department of Business Administration
Welcome to the Department of Business Administration's Fatima Jinnah Women University. The department of Business Administration has been carefully designing the curriculum aiming at the imparting education and training of female graduates who can play an significant role in the social and economic wellbeing of the society. The department assures quality and commitment to the student’s community. We believe that each and every student has the potential to be groomed to aspire successful corporate career. The degree programs offered at the department are recognized by HEC. The Department offers Undergraduate and Graduate programs including MS degree program. The BBA, MBA and MS programs aim at transforming the students into competent managerial professionals by continues activity based learning. The department continuously facilitate outside exposure by conducting Seminars, Conferences, Workshops as well as entrepreneurial activities. The entrepreneurial thoughts are being inculcated among our students, by offering entrepreneurship courses as well as by conducting entrepreneurial activities which help them to become as the job provides than the job seekers.
We welcome you to take part in the research, creation, and study experiences we enjoy.
The Business Administration Department was established in 1998 and seven batches have passed out. FJWU has also launched its BBA Study Program in 2005. The program emphasizes the foundations of business administration, business policy formulation, program development, implementation and valuation, human resource, and business finance. It is designed to prepare graduates with the requisite knowledge, skills, and values to effectively apply various business principles and tools in the public or private organizational setting. Students develop powerful leadership skills enabling them to successfully manage complex business programs in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management