Mr. Muhammad Ali
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Riphah International University.
- MS in Media & communication Studies
Islamic International University, Islamabad (2011).
- BS Mass Communication
Virtual University of Pakistan (2007).
- Organized a 6 days Training workshop at Sihala Police College on “Police & Media Relations” for DSP ranked Officer from 9 to 14 May, 2011. Also delivered lectures on Innovation in Journalism, Cyber/Online Journalism and Social Media.
- Event Manager and Coordinator of Takhleeq-National Student Photography Competition, 2011 and Takhleeq-National Student Short Film Festival, 2011. An initiative taken at the platform of Riphah Institute of Media Science (Riphah International University).
- Organized annual function of CreStar Data Services PVT (Ltd) at Serena Hotel Islamabad on 13th April 2009.
- Stage Drama Production as Director and Producer. Traditional Tale Heer Ranjha & “Shehzad & Eli (conceived from Ali Pur Ka Eli by Mumtaz Mufti)” at NIC auditorium Islamabad on June 30th, 2008, Wrote and directed the plays.
- Organized an annual Function of university in Islamabad Club as Dramatic & Event Management Head in 2007 and 2008 consecutively.
- Represent university twice in 2007 & 2008 in educational expo organized by Dawn news in PC Rawalpindi and Convention Centre Islamabad respectively.
- Attended a 3 days’ work shop on Online Journalism Conducted by UNESCO Pakistan, September 2011.
- Attended a workshop of “The Public Affairs Section of the U.S Embassy” on “Public Speaking Skills”, May 2010.
- Attended a workshop of ADROITS in Islamic university, November 2009.
- Seminar on “Gender and Media” of Rozen, 29th-30th April 2008.
- Training Workshop on “Women’s Rights and Gender Sensitive Reporting” of ActionAid. Determination of true lies of the marketing world, 22nd-23rd November 2007.
- Attended Workshop on consumer issues organized by The Network for Consumer Protection in Pakistan, 18th December 2006.