||Dr. Alia Jawad
||University of Peshawar, Peshawar
||Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad
||English as A Second Language
||Harvard University, USA
||MA Archaeology (Gold Medalist, Record Holder)
||University of Peshawar, NWFP
2014 - To Date
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
2004 - 2014
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
2003 to date
Allama Iqbal Open University
Tutor, Resource Person
- 2015 Islamic Inroads and Buddhist Institutions in Gandhara. Quarterly Journal of the Pakistan Historical Society (Historicus), LXIII (3), 61-84.
- 2014 Gender Based Drop out at Primary Level in Rural Areas of District Rawalpindi. PUTAJ-Humanities and Social Sciences, 21 (2), 25-40.
- 2013 Buddhist Medicines in Gandhara. Journal of the Pakistan Historical Society (Historicus) LXI (2).
- 2013 The Environmental Friendly Historic Urban Planning in Potohar Plateau, Pakistan: Lessons for Modern Architectural Plans. Journal of Asian Civilizations, 36 (1), 83-114.
- 2013 A Comparative Study of the Assessment Practices and Proposed Curriculum Objectives in Revised Teacher Education Programs. Bulletin of Education and Research, 35 (2), 75-89. (contributed as 3rd author)
- 2013 The Forgotten Mosques and Tombs in Potohar Plateau. PUTAJ-Humanities and Social Sciences. 20, 53-68.
- 2013 Autonomy and Sustainability of the Buddhist Education: A Case Study of Gandharan Monasteries from the 1st to 3rd Century CE. PUTAJ-Humanities and Social Sciences. 20, 29-39 (contributed as 2nd Author)
- 2012 Taxila: A Type Site of the Rich Cultural and Educational Heritage of Pakistan. Journal of Asian Civilizations.35 (2), 39-53.
- 2009 Jawad, A. & Zeba Saeed An Analytical Study on the Strategies for Orphans. Pakistan Journal of Education.
- 2009 Jawad, A & Sadeed, A. Ponds and Planning in Potohar Plateau. Journal of Asian Civilizations. XXXII (1) 146-169.
- 2008 Maitreya of Gandhara: An Anticipated Sanguine of Buddhism. Ancient Pakistan. XIX (43-47) 43-48.
- 2008 Nazia, R & Alia, J Comparison of Students’ Attitude Towards Inclusive Education in Special and Inclusive Schools. Pakistan Journal of Education. 25 (2) 29-48.
- Indeginous Education System
2011 International Research Support Initiative Program (IRSIP), HEC, Islamabad for six months’ Ph. D Survey and Research at School of Archaeology & Museology, Peking University, China.
- May 27-28, 2015, read a paper titled, ‘Gender Mainstreaming in Education and Leadership: Issues and Challenges’ at International Conference on Thinking back and Moving Forward: Reflections on Gender, Education and Leadership in Pakistan’, conducted by University of Leicester, UK, Actionaid, HEC, WRRC and Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
- Feb. 2014 The Intellectual Roots of Reflective Practices in Gandhara and its Implications on Modern Teacher Education Program in Pakistan. International Conference on Learning. Deptt. of Education. Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- January 2013 The Environmental Friendly Historic Urban Planning of Past in Potohar Plateau, Pakistan: Lessons for modern architectural plans. Seventh World Archaeological Congress. Held by University of Indiana in Jordan.
- Jan 2011 The Forgotten Mosques and Tombs in Potohar Plateau. Second International Conference on Islamic Architecture. NIHCR, QUA, and IRCICA, Italy
- Dec. 2010 Gandhara Monastic Establishment- A Mark of Power and Authority (1st-3rd Century AD). International Workshop on Gandharan Cultural Heritage. 1-3 Dec. 2010. Taxila Institute of Central Asian Civilizations. QUA, Isl.
- Jan. 2010 The Effects of Multi-Sensory Instruction in Improving Spellings of Learning Deficit Students. 25th SPELT Annual International Conference. FJWU, Rwp.
- Aug. 2009 The Question of Rich Intellectual/Cultural Heritage and the Confused National Identity of the Young Generation of Pakistan. Historical Research Symposium held in Baragali by National Institute of Historic and Cultural Research. QUA, Isl.
- March 2007 The Implications of Assistive Technology in Special Education Institutes of Rawalpindi/Islamabad. National Conference on Special Education, Department of Special Education, University of Punjab, Lahore.
- 2012/15 Researcher "Capacity Building and Mapping Women Careers in Academia". Fatima Jinnah Women University and British Academy Project
- 2012/13Co-Investigator “Assessment Practices in the B.Ed. (Honors) and ADE Programs in the Punjab”, Department of Education, FJWU and Pre-Step. USAID
- 2012/13 Member “Strategic Planning Project”, Department of Education, FJWU and Pre-Step, USAID.
- 2012/15 Research Capacity Building Through International Partnership for mapping women academics' careers in Pakistan. Fatima Jinnah Women University and School of Education. University of Leicester. UK.
- 2008 The Survey and Documentation of Archaeological Sites and Historic Monuments of Potohhar Plateau. National Fund for Cultural Heritage, Former Ministry of Education, Isl