Ms. Yasmin Akhtar
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lecturer (30 Nov, 2007 - To Date).
- F.G.Fatima Jinnah Degree Colege for Women ,Humak, Islamabad.
Lecturer (17-07-2006 - 29-11-2007).
- Islamabad Model college for girls,F-8/1,Islamabad.
Lecturer (8-12-2005 - 16-7-2006).
- Govt.Degree College Khuta, Rawalpindi.
Lecturer (12-11-2002 - 7-12-2005).
- Army Public School & College,Qasim Aviation Base,Rawalpindi.
Teacher (19-5-2001 - 6-11-2002).
- General Model Secondary School,Tench Bhatta RWP.
Headmistress (10-3-1996 - 10-6-1999.).
- M.A (English Literature).
University of the Punjab (2001).
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad (1997).
F.G. College for Women Abid Majeed Road, Rawalpindi (1995).
- Participated in the First National Conference, Empowering Teachers: Practices and Possibilities, held at Fatima Jinnah Women University ,The Mall ,Rawalpindi, from March 3-4,2008.
- Attended ‘Seminar-on Assessment of Quality in Higher Education and Constraints’ as participant on April 17, 2008, organized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Attended ‘One Day Workshop-To Get Empowered to Shape Your Destiny’ as participant on April 21, 2008, organized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Attended workshop on ‘Discourse Analysis; Meaning in Context’ as participant on May 25, 2008, organized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Attended Workshop on ‘Research Methodology for Bilingual Research’ as participant on July 10-11, 2008, organized by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad/British Council Link Scheme.
- Attended Workshop ‘On Communication and Presentation Skills for Effective Teaching’ as participant on, August 21 , 2008, organized by Learning Innovation Division , Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Attended ‘24th International Conference of the Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (SPELT)’ as participant on October 24 -26 ,2008, organized by SPELT in collaboration with Fatima Jinnah Women University ,RWP.
- Attended ‘11th International American Studies Conference, Family Ties: Issues in American Immigration’ as participant held on August 21-23 ,2008, organized by Area Study Center for Africa ,North and South America ,Quaid-e-Azam University ,Islamabad.
- Attended a Seminar- Minimalism: Goals and Prospects – Jan 2, 2009.
- Attended Workshop – Faculty Professional Development- June 8 - 19, 2009.
- Attended a Seminar- National Professional Standard for Teachers- Oct 20,2009.
- Attended Workshop – Rethinking Bilingualism: Perspective, Challenges & Interpretation – May 07- 08,2010.