Ms. Mehwish Jamil Noor
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
- M. Phil
- Mehwish Jamil Noor and Ume Kalsoon . Ethno botanical studies of selected plant species of Ratwal Village, District Attock, Pakistan. Pak. J. Bot., 43(2): 781-786, 2011. (Impact factor 0.947).
- Mehwish Jamil Noor, Mir Ajab Khan and Elizabeth S. Camphor. Palynological analysis of Pollen Loads from Pollen sources of Honey bees in Islamabad. Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 41(2).2009. (Impact factor 0.947).
- Aulia Kanwal, Mushtaq Ahmad, Mehwish Jamil Noor, Sadaf pervaiz. Pharmacognistic studies of Local Medicinal Plant. Pongammia Pinnata. Hamdard Medicus . XLIA 16(3). 2006.
- Sadaf pervaiz, Rehana Asghar, Mushtaq Ahmad, Abida Akram, Aulia Kanwal and Mehwish Jamil Noor. Palynological analysis of wild plant species of University of Arid agriculture Rawalpindi Hamdard Medicus. XLIII (1). 2005.
- Mehwish Jamil Noor, Mushtaq Ahmad, Rehana Asghar, Aulia Kanwal and Sadaf Pervaiz. Palynological analysis of cultivated plant species of University of Arid agriculture Rawalpindi Asian Journal of Plant Sciences. Vol 3. 2004.
Paper Presented in Conferences:
- Ethno botanical, palynological and Floristic studies of selected plant species of various habitats of Chakwal. February 22-24, 2011. Poster Presentation in 2nd International Conference of Plant Scientists and 11th National Meeting of Plant Scientists. 22-24th February, 2011 held at GC University Lahore, Pakistan.
- Seasonal wild fodder utilization pattern and conservation in Ayubia national Park Nathia Gali Pakistan. February 22-24, 2011. Poster Presentation in 2nd International Conference of Plant Scientists and 11th National Meeting of Plant Scientists. 22-24th February, 2011 held at GC University Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mellisopalynological studies of bee flora of Islamabad Pakistan. Accepted in XIII Brazilian Symposium of Palynology and Paleobotany. 14-17 Nov 2010.
- Ethnobotanical and Palynological studies of selected Plant Species of Ratwal Village, District Attock. Oral Presentation in All Pakistan Science Conference Held By Karachi University. Karachi. 20-23rd Dec, 2008.
EIA Reports Evaluated:
Evaluated number of reports, prepared by Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency.Reports entitled:
- Comsats Internet Services building Project, Islamabad.
- Construction of PTET Telecom Tower, Islamabad.
- Quaid-I-Azam International Hospital.