Biannual Journal of Gender and Social Issues
The Journal of Gender and Social Issues (JGSI) is a research journal published on a biannual basis by Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Editorial Advisory Board:
The Vice Chancellor of the Fatima Jinnah Women University Prof.Dr.Samina A.Qadar
is the chair of Editorial board of JGSI and JGSI has about 26 National and International members in the Editorial Advisory Board.
Objectives of Journal:
The Objectives of JGSI are:
- The JGSI provides a forum for the dissemination of findings related to Gender and Social issues from related academic disciplines.
- The journal aims to enhance the understanding of social, environmental and cultural factors affecting individuals and society as well.
Policy of Journal:
- The JGSI follows the blind peer-reviewing policy.
- A copy of the journal and twenty reprints will be supplied free of cost to the author.
Selection Criteria of Articles:
- Students Rs. 50.00 per copy
- Others Rs. 100.00 per copy
|Annual National Subscription||Annual International Subscription|
|Individual Rs. 500.00||Individual US $60.00|
|Institutional Rs. 1100.00||Institutional US $80.00|