Guidelines for Author
The authors are requested to practice following rules and responsibilities for submission:
The authors are requested to practice following rules for submission:
- The original manuscript along with two copies should be submitted to the Editor. Authors are requested to include with each copy of the manuscript
- A cover sheet, which shows the title of the study, the author’s name and the institutional affiliation.
- The first page of text should omit the author’s name and affiliation. However, it should include the title of the research.
- The authors are strongly encouraged to submit manuscripts on disk/CD or soft copy via email prepared using MS Word. The file should be clearly labeled with the author’s names, file name and software version.
- All parts of the manuscripts should be typewritten and printed on one side of the paper, font size 12, Times New Roman, left aligned, double spaced with margins of at least one inch on all sides. The manuscript should be numbered consecutively throughout the paper. Authors should also supply a shortened version of the title suitable for the running head, not exceeding 50 character spaces. Each article should be summarized in an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Manuscripts including tables, figures, illustrations and references, should be prepared in accordance with the publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th Edition).
- Maps, tables, and figures should not be embedded in the text, but should be included as separate sheets or files. A short caption should appear above each table with a clear legend and any footnotes suitably identified below. All units must be included. Figures should also be completely labeled.
- Authors are also encouraged to submit photographs that are relevant to their articles Photographs (high quality) must be captioned, labeled and presented on separate pages with their position in the text indicated. The size should not exceed 16 x 12.5 cm (5” x 8”). Electronic images may also be submitted in high-resolution digital format (at least 300 dpi). Images on disk or CD-Rom should be supplied as high resolution TIP or JPEG files. If not produced by the author, the photograph source must be mentioned.
Authors are Responsible for:
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyrighted material from other sources. The author will be responsible for ensuring that the article contains no plagiarism and contains no material that has been reproduced verbatim from any other sources. All accepted articles will become the property of the publisher.
- It is desirable to duly acknowledge the contribution of all authors, organizations and institutions involved in the research. Certification of sole authorship must be provided in the case of a single author. Co- researchers must be equally recognized. The journal is not responsible for any conflicts dealing with authorship.
- Each manuscript should be accompanied by a statement that it has neither been published nor been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.