Ms. Wardah Zakir
- One year experience of working as a teaching assistant in Fatima Jinnah Women University.
- Three month work as an internee in Aurat foundation Publication and research Center.
- Had assist on conducting research on Child Trafficking as a report writer with collaboration with Aurat foundation.
- Research paper (delegated right of divorce: a step towards empowerment) has been approved for poster presentation in Population Association of Pakistan (PAP).
- One week Community Work in Federal Government PIMS Hospital, Islamabad.
- Had assisted the Team! Policy and Data Monitoring (VAW) of Aurat foundation research and publication service center in report writing and media scanning and scrutiny while preparing an Annual report 2008 on the cases of Violence against Women in Pakistan.
- 6 Week Internship in Hayat-e-Nau Foundation.
- Permanent working as a member of Pakistan youth revolution.
- Master n Gender Studies
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi (2008)
- B.A. (Islamic studies, Sociology, Arabic)
University of Punjab (2005)
Conference/ Workshops Attended:
- One day seminar on Breast Cancer, organized by Pink Ribbon Seminar/Campaign
- One day lecture on International Relation organized by Gender Studies program at Fatima Jinnah Women University
- Two days national conference of women writers organized by Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
- One day conference on hunger women of Pakistan organized by Gender Studies program at Fatima Jinnah Women University
- Two days seminar on “Role of Youth in promotion of Volunteerism and national Integration”, organized by Ministry of youth Affair
- One day lecture on Journey of Pakistani women organized by Gender Studies program at Fatima Jinnah Women University
- One day work shop training of first aid organized by Ministry of youth affairs with collaboration of Fatima Jinnah women University Rawalpindi
- One day lecture on maternal care organized by Gender Studies program at Fatima Jinnah Women University
- One day lecture on work place sexual harassment face by Women at work place organized by Gender Studies program At Fatima Jinnah Women University