HEC Need Based Scholarship eligibility criteria
Higher Education Commission (HEC) aims to elevate the socio-economic position of the needy & deserving students by providing access to quality education through needs-based scholarships. Government of Pakistan (GOP) has also duly acknowledged the financial constraints barring students from acquiring higher education and has thus earmarked substantial funds for the improvement of education sector.
Scholarship is based on assessment of need and merit as well as availability of funds. Selection will be decided on the basis of information provided in the form and investigations for the authentication of provided information.
- Only those students of Masters & Bachelors Program who have enrolled in first semester (session 2016-2018, 2016-2020) are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be a Regular Student
- Self-Support students are not entitled.
Comprehensive scholarship offered under this program provides funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Submit the duly filled form (within due date) in Students’ Financial Aid Office.
- Incomplete forms (without any supporting document) will not be entertained.
- Application Form in Urdu Translation is available on FJWU Urdu Website www.fjwu.edu.pk/urdu