PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- This Scholarship is only for Master’s Program (Session 2016-2018)
- Students having Domicile of Punjab.
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc/ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2014 / 2015 / 2016 (annual) in Punjab
- Students who have already secured MA / MSc. / MS / M.Phil degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship
- Passed the examination as a regular student from:
- Government Institution
- Private Affiliated Institution or
- As Private candidate
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2016-17) in a Public Sector University/Degree Awarding Institution
- Self-Support students are not eligible.
Following are the details of Financial Benefits:
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee, admission fee, examination fee
- Scholarship stipend:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Submit the duly filled application form (within due date) in Students’ Financial Aid Office
- Incomplete forms (without any supporting document) will not be entertained.