USAID funded Merit and Needs Based Scholarship Program (Phase II)
USAID Funded Merit and Needs Based Scholarship Program Phase II is focus on providing opportunities for excess to higher education especially to under privileged candidates who, despite possessing academic merit, are unable to finance their education. The scholarship is not restricted to tuition only, but extends to accommodation and living expenses.
- To enable the academically qualified, yet financially needy, Pakistani students to continue university studies in selected private and public universities of Pakistan in the fields of Agriculture, Medical, Business, Social Science and Engineering.
- To enhance the institutional capacity of the Higher Education Commission of the Government of Pakistan and local public and private sector universities in designing and implementing MNBSP Phase II.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK National
- For availing USAID funded Merit and Need Based Scholarship ,admission in FJWU is mandatory in Semester I (session 2016-2018,2016-2020) in following disciplines of social sciences:
- Behavioral Sciences
- Gender Studies
- Communication and Media Studies
- Regular Students of Masters & Bachelors Program (semester I only) are eligible to apply.
- Self-Support students are not eligible to apply.
Comprehensive scholarship offered under this program provides funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Other Academics Costs