Ms. Sidra Ejaz
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Visiting Lecturer (Spring 2012)
- Government Post Graduate College for Women 6th Road, Rawalpindi.
Lecturer (Oct’2010 to Present)
- IT Wing, Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Internship (1st Jul’2005 – 1th Sept’2005)
- MS. (Computer Software Engineering).
National University of Science and Technology, Rawalpindi (2007 - 2010).
- BSc. (Software Engineering).
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi, Rawalpindi (2003 - 2007).
- Asif Masood and Sidra Ejaz, An Efficient Algorithm for Robust Curve Fitting using Cubic Bezier Curves, International Conference on Intelligent Computing ICIC 2010.
- Asif Masood and Sidra Ejaz, Optimal Curve Fitting Approach to Represent Outlines of 2D Shapes, Imaging Science Journal.