Tender notice for provision of laboratory equipment (Feb 2017)
Fatima Jinnah Women University invites sealed bids from the manufacturers or their authorized distributors/ agents for the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Miscellaneous Equipment of the University.
Terms & Conditions
- Firms should be registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Department.
- Five (05) percent of the estimated cost of the equipment must be enclosed with bid as earnest money (refundable to the unsuccessful bidders) in favour of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi. Bid(s) without earnest money will not be considered. The earnest money should be in the form of Bank Draft/ Pay order. No crossed-cheque/ Security Deposit Slips/ any other instrument other than Bank Draft/ Pay Order will be accepted.
- The prices should be quoted in Pak Rupees including GST where applicable.
- It is an open tender, therefore both i.e. already registered firms with FJWU and new vendors can apply.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held at 1200 hours on 2nd March 2017.
- Detailed Terms & Conditions/ Tender documents can be obtained from the office of the undersigned immediately after uploading/ publication of the Tender during office hours (0800 hrs to 1600 hrs) except Saturdays and Sundays on payment of Rs. 500/- in the form of Bank Draft/ Pay Order in the name of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University.
Interested parties may drop their bids in the Tender Box placed in the office of the Undersigned between 0800 hours to 1100 hours on 21st March 2017. The bids will be opened on the same day at 1130 Hours. No bid will be received after 1100 hours.
Chair Purchase Committee
Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall Rawalpindi
Telephone: 051-9292900 (Ext: 111)