Tender Notice Renting space for billboards/ hoardings
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi invites sealed bids from well-established, registered and economically sound parties for renting two billboards/ hoardings sites located inside University premises.
- The tender documents containing detailed specification and additional terms & conditions can be obtained immediately after uploading / publication of tender from the office o the undersigned on provision of Demand Draft / Pay Order worth Rs. 1000/- in favour of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
- Firm must be registered with Income Tax and Sales Department.
- The University may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. The University shall upon request communicate to any supplier or contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the ground for its rejection of all bids or proposals,
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on 27th March 2017 at 1100 hours.
- Interested parties may drop their bids in the Tender Box placed in the office of the undersigned between 0800 hours to 1100 hours on 31st March 2017. The bids will be opened on the same day at 1130 Hours. No bid will be received before or after laid down timings.
Chair, Hoarding Committee
Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall Rawalpindi
Telephone: 051-9270050-54 (Ext: 202)