Summer Short Courses 2022

SUMMER COURSES for EVERYONE

Fatima Jinnah Women University is offering summer short courses. There is something for everyone including children. Hurry up before time runs out.

Courses are open to all (preference will be given to females of all ages. Duration of each course is between 2-4 weeks (Synchronous and asynchronous options are available).

Registration for the courses will start from 25th July, 2022

Students, Faculty and staff

Updated Summer Courses list available at link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HsNzgkTKhBI8qk9uT8L_c2_smXGD5TUx/edit?pli=1#gid=1226686837

Student registration form for summer courses (attached)

Fee of Short summer courses Courses

  1.     2 or 3 weeks course

    §  FJWU students   PKR 3000/- (same fee for FJ alumni)

    §  General public     PKR 5000/- 

  2.        4 or 5 weeks course

    §   FJWU students PKR 4000 (same fee for FJ alumni)

    §   General public   PKR 7000                              

  • Student Fee to be deposited in FJWU account number (0039011146310001) on challan form for Workshop/conference. (student shall keep his her copy; two copies of challan to be deposited in the department. The department along with the copy of registration form (attached) would submit a copy of challan form to ORIC for their record as well).
  • After the completion of course, the resource person shall be paid 60 % of the enrolment fee of the remaining 40% shall go to the FJWU account number mentioned above.
  • The courses shall be conducted on the date and in the mode as mentioned by the instructor in the Google sheet shared with the faculty

Note: For queries contact:

Email: [email protected] 

Contact number: 92929000-1137

File Download