Annual Journal of Journal of Language, Linguistics and Literature
The Journal of Language, Linguistics and Literature is a research journal published on an annual basis by Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Editorial Advisory Board:
The Vice Chancellor of the Fatima Jinnah Women University Prof. Dr.Samina A.Qadar
is the chair of Editorial board of JLLL and JLLL has about 14 National and International members in the Editorial Advisory Board.
Objectives of the Journal:
The Objectives of JLLL are:
To bring out topical research in a wide range of issues in the field of language, linguistics and literature.
To provide innovative platform to the researchers and hence plays its role in the advancement of learning and knowledge.
To disseminate high quality and original research work on emerging trends and issues in the field of English studies, a complex and intellectually demanding discipline.
Policy of the Journal:
- The JLLL follows the blind peer-reviewing policy.
- A copy of the journal and twenty reprints will be supplied free of cost to the author.
Selection Criteria of Articles:
- The JLLL welcomes articles from all disciplines allied to the field of language, literature and linguistics.
- Importance is given to original and empirical research.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date review articles and book reviews are also considered for publication.